Artist: Louise Diggle
Louise’s work is all about the transient moment; the rapidly changing light, colour and seasons and how it transforms people, buildings and objects. She always works en plein air (on the spot), mainly in pastel which suits the fragility of time. Louise is London based and her studio is at Wimbledon Art Studios.
She studied at the City and Guilds and CCAT and is a council member of both Chelsea Art Society and the Small Paintings Group.
Selected Exhibitions include:
- Pastel Society, Mall Galleries
- Piers Feetham Gallery and Russell Gallery (with the SPG)
- Cityscapes -Medici Gallery, Cork Street
- Affordable Art Fair
- Artists of the Pageant, Thames Festival
- Chase Exhibition, RCA
- Cork Street Awareness Evening (artist in residence)
- Saints and Stones Exhibition, Eistedfodd
Current projects include iconic London and events and life on the Thames.